You can choose what time you want to get up depending on your plans for the day!
A buffet breakfast is served in Le Randonneur from 7.00 am to 9.30 am (7.00 am to 9.00 am from 30 September onwards).
We can extend the opening times upon request if necessary.
- Coffee, hot and cold water, hot and cold milk, hot chocolate, tea, Ricoré, orange juice (fresh and concentrated),
- Butter, honey, jam, sugar,
- Natural yoghurt, fruit yoghurt, fromage frais,
- French bread, wholemeal sliced bread, brioche, rusks,
- Boiled eggs, ham, dried fruit (walnuts, hazelnuts, prunes, apricots etc.),
- A selection of sweet treats: fruit salad, flans etc.