Our centre offers rooms in two different buildings: our hotel and our gîte.
We can accommodate a total of 66 guests.
Rooms in our hotel:
- 12 twin rooms for one or two people with private bathroom (sink, shower and WC – see details),
- Two connecting rooms, each for one or two people (both with private bathroom: sink, shower and WC), one with a double bed (suitable for disabled people), the other with twin beds
Each fully renovated room has a TV, a desk, WiFi access and a bathroom with heated towel rail.
Rooms in our gîte:
- One double room for one or two people, with sink and shower,
- Five twin rooms for one or two people, with sink and shower,
- One double room for one or two people (with sink and shower) and one twin room for one or two people (with sink and shower), which connect to form a suite,
- Two family rooms for three or four people with one double bed and one bunk bed (plus sink and shower),
- One dormitory sleeping six people (with sink, shower and bunk beds),
- One dormitory sleeping eight people (with sink, shower and bunk beds).
Please note that our gîte is not self-catering as it does not have a guest kitchen. Each room was WiFi access. WCs are on the landing.
Beds are prepared prior to your arrival (except for dormitories). Towels are not provided. Rooms are available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival.
- “Comfort+” option: Beds made every day; towels and toiletries provided (€7.00 per room per day)
- Towel hire (€3.00 per person per stay)