We offer a range of accommodation to suit your needs and your budget.
- Choose from fully equipped rooms in our hotel to rooms or dormitories in our gîte,
- Tents, caravans and motor homes are welcome on our campsite (31 pitches, electrical terminals, shower block, waste disposal area and more)
Reception opening hours
From 1 April to 30 September, reception is open every day from 8.00 am to 11.30 am and again from 4.00 pm to 7.30 pm. Outside these dates, reception is open every day from 8.30 am to 11.30 am and again from 4.00 pm to 7.30 pm.
The centre is closed in winter. However, you can contact us by phone during this time on Mondays and Fridays from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Outside these times, you can leave us an answer phone message or send us an email, detailing your name, telephone number and the subject of your enquiry, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Organising your arrival: contacting the centre prior to your stay
– We will try to answer all phone calls during reception opening hours.
– If staff are busy and unable to answer, please leave us a message with your details and the reason for your call and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
– When the centre is closed, you will be able to contact us by phone during set times, as indicated on our website and in our answer phone message.
– We recommend that you do not turn up unannounced; please get in touch with us prior to your stay. Even in peak season, the centre may occasionally close for one or two nights if no reservations have been made.
Terms and conditions of sale
– Terms and conditions for groups and practical information (PDF)
Please contact us for further information.